Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Due to my hours increasing at New Balance as of lately for the upcoming Boston Marathon, Spring Season, and classes this semester, I have decided to take a hiatus from blogging on here. I've been finding myself overwhelmed with all types of work and I don't want to post half-hearted posts; I want to have free time to write the most intellectual and insightful posts I can here to be fair to the people who follow this blog. Until further notice, (most likely the early summer), do not expect constant feed from this blog. Follow my tumblr at mackleroy.tumblr.com to keep up with my sneaker related posts and follow me on twitter @_DeeRAW to keep up with spontaneous sneaker related news. My apologies again, and thank you for your patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment